Honestly- I am having a lot of trouble blogging. I'd rather spend my free time eating jalapeno Cheetos. or mostly not blogging. It's weird and I can't pinpoint the reason.
So this will be quick and random all in the effort to get me back to the eating of the Cheetos. They are one of those pesky foods that you can't eat while you type. Unless you don't mind an orange keyboard. Which I do.
1. I am on day five of Operation Quit Biting My Nails. During one of the most stressful weeks in recent memory. A smart planner, I am not.
2. Remember my laundry confession? Here's an update: months and months later, I finally finished. As in every single piece of clothing is either put away, hung up, or sorted by size and put in a bin ready for the next sister. That lasted a glorious eight hours while everyone was sleeping. I really loved those eight hours. When those eight hours were up there were pajamas, and accidents, and so it begins again. ...
3. I have a crazy goal of finishing five quilts by the end of the year. Knowing I would totally bail on it, I asked my friend Erin to keep my accountable. So far she is doing awesome at her end of the job. Me? Not so much... These are what I have so far:
Janey's abandoned quilt (all pieces cut, many blocks sewn, me: scared to death of it)
Jason's Star Wars quilt (all pieces are cut)
Lucy's quilt (fabric & pattern picked)
Flea Market Fancy quilt (fabric picked, pattern to be determined)
Mendocino quilt (fabric picked, pattern to be determined, part of me knows I could pay half of the mortgage if I wanted to sell the impossible to find, out of print fabric instead of cutting it up...)
7. My favorite part of the Super Bowl? When the preview for Fast Six came on and my phone started going crazy with simultaneous texts, Instagram, and Twitter notifications from people who share my same LOOOOOOVE for the series. I mean THEY DRIVE OUT OF THE NOSE OF A PLANE YO!!!!!! I don't find it strange in the least that the two movies I am most looking forward to this year is Fast Six and Great Gatsby. Oh, and Wolverine.
(Cheetos are calling. Need to wrap this up.)
This print. And Katy. Also a favorite.
9. Based on this song.
10. This toothpaste. Although it isn't working on my dumb fake tooth.
Peace out. I've got a hot and spicy date with Chester Cheetah.