1. I am so glad to finally find people that are willing to admit that although paper straws are insanely adorable, they are SUPER CREEPY to drink through. Come on, you know that you are thinking it. Have freedom. Admit it. I could totally make MILLIONS if I knew how to invent paper looking plastic straws. Maybe I should go on Shark Tank with that idea.
2. My Christmas cards are DONE. There I said it. Deal with it. Not addressed and such, because that would be insanity. But done. I heart Katygirl designs. She rocked them. Doesn't hurt that I had epic photos to choose from either....
5a. Currently have a huge crush on this blog.
Love how she writes. Love how she lives. Love how she makes me think.
5b. I also love this post. It sums up my feeling about this whole fall ennui I am trudging through.
7. I am busy thinking/ making/ dreaming up things/ for DrewB's mini sessions. SO EXCITED.
8. Queen Bee Market is this weekend in my old hood and Grace for Grace is going to be there. OBSESSED with everything she makes. It's somewhat unfair the beauty that she can create with chalk. NO, super unfair.
10. My kid is a beast and he loves to not be held. He also doesn't walk. So he crawls on the ground. All sorts of grounds. Yep. OCD mamas beware.
With that I conclude this list of randomness.
Until I find eleven more.