1. After Project 320, 2009, I took my heart and passion for bringing clean water to all in need, to our Senior Pastor and church leadership. Our entire congregation became equally passionate and we launched a water campaign through Living Water International.
Together we raised enough money to fund twelve wells. Once again, God showed up in ways that went beyond what we could have hoped or dreamed. Living Water International, in turn, sponsored a well on our behalf in Santa Isabel, Peru, and named it after me. I am sure that this will be one of my top ten experiences of my entire life, not just 2010.
2. Family pictures with Drew B.
I don't think I will ever stop smiling each time I see how she captured our family. It is just happy, colorful, awesome. Love them. Love Drew.
3. Seeing my husband reunite with his best friends and pick up his drumsticks again.
4. Finally making the jump from the comfy green rectangle to the scary M on my camera, then falling promptly in love with it. All thanks to Drew's UNmanual.
5. Family vacays to my happiest place on earth, Bass Lake.
6. Using bald baby's drama to win me an iPad, yo.
7. Cooking in the real, live, Betty Crocker kitchen!!!
8. Holla weekend. I survived Sketchy Air, and it was totally worth it!
9. Anniversary weekend with the mister. Yay for looooove!!!
10. These three, silly, loud, funny, creative, best, best, best friends. They keep me in wonder everyday.
Bye bye 2010.