(Hint: Janey got salty feet.)
So, yes. Hate me. It is warm and sunny and we spent the morning at the beach.
Would have been Disneyland, but our (cheapskate) passes don't work on holidays.
Why don't you dig out your car, pack up and come for a little vacation?
Oh, the economy. Too bad. Maybe next year when global warming is only affecting Southern California and my cute winter coats and scarves are collecting dust. Maybe I will pack up my car and come out for some snow?
So, when you are done with all of the hating, do you want to learn super useless facts about me?
Everything in aqua I have done.
Everything in purple I hope to NEVER do. (Mostly daredevil type things.)
Everything in orange I hope to do one day. (Mostly overseas travel which could prove to be tricky, since I hate flying and don't like leaving my kids.)
Feel free to bore yourself.
1. Started your own blog.
2. Slept under the stars. (Was devoured by mosquitoes.)
3. Played in a band. (Toured with Jason's for years.)
4. Visited Hawaii. (Could move there.)
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity. (Dare you to try it.)
7. Been to Disneyland/world. (Whoo hoo season passes!)
8. Climbed a mountain. (Backpacked near Yosemite.)
9. Held a praying mantis. (One died on the porch last week and I put him in the trash.)
10. Sang a solo. (Never.)
11. Bungee jumped.
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched a lightening storm at sea. (Sounds scary.)
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch.
15. Adopted a child. (We hope to one day.)
16. Had food poisoning. (Way too many times.)
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables. (Maybe this summer.)
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked. (Super stupid, but it was in Gunnison, CO where it is normal...)
23. Taken a sick day when you were not ill. (Spring Fever count?)
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone night swimming in the ocean. (Glad Jaws didn't get me.)
27. Run a marathon. (No thanks.)
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run. (4th grade softball. The fence was really close.)
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace or your ancestors. (Ireland is calling me.)
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language. (Me llamo Julia.)
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. (Trying my best everyday.)
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing. (Hated it.)
40. Seen Michelangelo's David.
41. Sung karaoke. (Never ever ever.)
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance. (Who would want to?)
47. Had your portrait painted. (Hardly like getting my picture taken.)
48. Gone deep sea fishing. (Without the cleaning and gutting part.)
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling. (Hate it. Jason loves it. Jaws is after me.)
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater. (As a kid in my parents' VW pop top.)
55. Been in a movie. (See #47)
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business.
58. Visited Russia.
59. Taken a Martial Arts class.
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies.
62. Gone Whale Watching. (Didn't see any. Threw up though.)
63. Got flowers for no reason. (Happy daisies.)
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma.
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp.
67. Bounced a check. (College was full of bad financial decisions.)
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten caviar. (Ewwww.)
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square. (Just not on New Year's.)
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the changing of the guards in London.
77. Broken a bone. (At preschool and my teacher didn't believe me.)
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book. (Does a Shutterfly photo book count?)
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car. (When I was 19. All by myself.)
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper. (Just the local one.)
85. Read the entire Bible. (The One Year Bible. You should try it.)
86. Visited the White House. (Walked by).
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. ( I was a vegetarian for 15 years. This won't happen.)
88. Had chickenpox. (In 4th grade. Gave them to my softball team.)
89. Saved someone's life. (Lifeguarding days.)
90. Sat on a jury. (Have yet to be picked. But I am pretty biased.)
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one. (Her birthday is Saturday.)
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone. (Come on, it is 2009. Who doesn't?)
99. Been stung by a bee. (Thankfully only once.)