Monday, May 12, 2014
Eleven things this side of the world.
So much love, support and prayer. I am packed, but I am not ready. I suppose you are never really ready, and I love that about God.
2. Armed with prayer and Xanax I am going to survive the flights, and arrive in Nairobi joyful and willing to do whatever He calls me to.
3. In the scurrying I haven't picked a winner of the world pallet sign.
I will do that when I get back. Promise. Thank you so very much for each and every one of you that bought a print. I hope that those little bits of love are encouragement on your walls.
4. My friends sent me off with a stack of cards to open each day while I am gone. And they are bringing meals to Jason and the kids. Did I mention how much I love them?
6. These maxi skirts are going to be my uniform for the week. They are super soft and not very maxi, perfect for short girl problems.
7. Unroll Me is one of the best things I have ever done to my prevoiusly out of control inbox. You don't even want to know how out of control it was. It will keep it clean and under control when I am away. The best.
8. Jenni. She is basically one of the kindest, most generous people that I know.
Kate. I was so blessed meeting her at Choose Joy (more on that heartbreaking, hopeful, weekend later) and sweet Andrea bought me this necklace that I treasure.
11. With that I am off. Thank you for loving, supporting, and sending.