1. Still undone thinking about Easter, and the empty tomb, and how it is absolutely everything in my life. I am so unworthy. So grateful.
2. Loving French Press Mornings Encouraging Wednesday prints. Love her whole shop in fact.
3. If you haven't made Trader Joe's coffee cake, you need to. If you don't live near a Trader Joe's, my condolences. It is replacing blueberry monkey bread in our brinner rotation. Lately, I'm also into making a spicy breakfast bake with sausage and a can of jalapenos. However, I am the only family member that seems to think that combo is delicious. More for me. More crying for everyone else.
6. Drew and I are so excited about planning all kinds of awesome for Camp Mom*Tog. Awesome I say. Seriously counting down the days.
8. This Star Wars family tree.
This book. It grabbed a hold of me and didn't let me go. I can't describe it, nor can I shake the beauty of it. I didn't want it to end, and I am really sad that I finished it.
this little print over at Keeping Up With The Johnsons as part of Pintertest Kitchen. Don't tell Jessica, but everyone who links up gets one.
11. It's spring break and we are taking a break from life with some of our favorite people in our favorite place. It's going to be so good.