1. Notice anything new, clean, cute, and happy around here? I have been in a bit of a strange place with this little blog. I needed something to change. After my repeated (and quite dramatic) threats to burn the whole thing down, Katy kindly came out of blog design retirement to work her magic. While it can't fold my laundry, or give me any more room in the narrowing margins of my life, it sure does make me smile. I still have some work to do on my end, getting all the tutorials & recipes in one place, etc.... I sort of can't wait.
2. Photos of St. Patrick's Day food aren't that pretty. At all. Sorry ancestors. My instagram feed was sort of creepy last night.
5. I am soothing my woes with Thousand Mountain Jasmine tea from Teavana. Addicted. (Thanks Lena!)
6. I absolutely dread taking off my eye makeup each night. DREAD. It's horrible. My eyes are crazy sensitive. I'd rather change bunk bed sheets. And I hate changing bunk bed sheets. Then only thing that makes it semi-tolerable is this makeup remover from Kiehl's. It is worth every single penny. Best of all it keeps me from having crazy red raccoon eyes.
8. These enchiladas are on the menu tonight, but with green sauce. If it's a good night, only two of my kids will cry. I have a feeling it will be three. DRAMA.
BLUE MASON JARS!!!! When I found out, I got all giddy and shaky. Then I got sad because they are a million dollars. BUT THEY ARE BLUE!!!!! Sigh.
10. We were given the Awkward Family Photos board game for Christmas and just played it for the first time last night. So funny. SO AWKWARD. The kind of night that your stomach hurts from laughing. That or too many cupcakes. Or maybe both.
Days Until signs. It will be the one time that I make them until the Fall. Perfect for counting down the days until summer. Maybe until Fast & Furious 6 or Wolverine (67 and 130 days respectively).
A limited amount of pre-orders open on Wednesday and they will ship by April 12th.