I am co-hosting a Favorite Things party tonight with the Pink and Aqua apron sisters, and to say that I CANNOT WAIT is a laughable understatement. We have been trying to get this on the calendar since October. Crazy life has gotten in the way. But no longer. It is so on.
This is how the party works.
Each guest picks one of their favorite things.
Our price limit was $6 or under.
So you buy five of your favorite item.
Then at the party, each guest puts their name on five pieces of paper.
We go around the room, sharing what our favorite thing is, where you can buy it, and then pick five people to give it to.
Each person goes home with five new faves, and a list of other fun finds.
Sweets, treats, and goody bags are involved, of course.
I have been thinking for months about what I would chose for my favorite thing would be.
I obviously have tons of faves.
1. Confetti sprinkles from Smart & Final
2. My fave candle from Walmart, that smells just as yummy as the Bath & Body ones, but is only $4.97
3. Rustoleum Lagoon spray paint
1. Falsies mascara
2. Burt's Bees lip balm
3. Haagen-Daz Creme Brulee ice cream. Like whoa.
4. Nutella. Hello.
1. Sunglasses from Forever 21
2. LemiShine (if you have hard water YOU NEED THIS!!!)
3. Luna Peanut Honey Pretzel bars. Crazy delicious.
4. Twine sampler pack. Happiness.
So what did I choose?
It's a secret.
Details to come....
What would your favorite thing be?