How was your week?
Ours was big and little all at once.
Practices at two different parks. Games at two different fields.
How, wise sports parents do you do it? Because it all seems a bit daunting. Any wisdom you could throw my way would be much appreciated.
The girls wonder all summer what their team colors will be.
Neon green and fluorescent yellow weren't exactly on their top ten list of choices, but you get what you get and you don't throw a fit.
Unless of course you are the sucker who volunteers to make the bows for all the girls on both teams, and your eyes start bleeding from all of the neon hot mess that is covering your cutting board.
My shopping cart at Joann's looked CRAZYTOWN!!!!
But they will be cute. Perhaps even attract a few million bees...
2. Narnia played into our own little lazy Sunday. It only would have been more perfect with some Mr. Pibb and Red Vines. Crazy delicious.
3. The project I started and abandoned a few weeks ago is finished. The Pottery Barn letters require a degree in quantum physics to hang up properly. In my old house they sat upon a shelf. Sadly the shelf was destroyed in the move. I had to come up with something that I could glue them to, since I a sadly lacking the whole pesky degree. I like. A lot a lot a lot.
4. 5. & 6. I also like my dear friend Cholula, sour cream, my beloved kitchenaid, and sweet friends who bring treats. Thanks Maureen. They were ridiculously good.
7. Pandora gets me. It knows just what I need to hear, just when I need to hear it.
8. Fun (not fun) fact. Don't sew over fabric paint. Unless you like broken flying needles. Shane is conveniently hiding the area that the sewing machine ate.
9. I'm thinking of re-opening the shop. Maybe. On a limited basis. Or not. Or yes. Hmmmm....
That's it for this fine first week of September. Family, soccer, school, food, powertools, C.S. Lewis, music and sewing. That is what my favorite days are made of.
Link up your favorite simple days with Life Rearranged.