Halley girl really believes that she is surfing in this picture. I love her imagination!
Holly tagged me, so here is some more random information about my little life.
What I was doing 10 years ago
I was lifeguarding full time and planning our wedding. That was such a fun summer! I went to a bunch of festivals with Jason, almost daily visited our house as it was being built, took tons of hikes with my Lab puppy Roger and hand addressed 600 invitations while I was housesitting a mansion. It is insane to think that our 10yr. anniversary is just around the corner! I was such a little kid back then!
Five things on my to-do list today
1. I have a ton of signs to make, but we had a freak rainstorm and all of my wood and tools got wet. Not good. Beg for mercy from my customers.
2. Wash a load of diapers and fold 6 loads of laundry.
3. Sew dresses for Patriotic Day next week.
4. Sew a birthday present.
5. Sew a baby shower gift.
The Lakers are playing tonight so I should have some great crafty time.
Snacks I enjoy
1. Chips and homemade salsa or guacamole.
2. Chocolate (Junior Mints this week...)
3. Cream cheese with salsa poured on top eaten with Wheat Thins
4. Summer fruit... can't get enough!
Things I would do if I were a millionaire
My life wouldn't be too different. I would add on a craft room, remodel the bathroom to put in a huge bathtub, spend a ton at Pottery Barn and Land of Nod, buy an R.V. so we could beach camp every weekend... All those things sound fun, but are just "things". I like my life the way it is right now. Lots of money complicates everything.
Places I have lived
I have lived in Orange County my entire life, except for a stint in Missouri for college. I'm a Cali girl through and through.
So now I get to tag 6 people. You can have something to blog about tomorrow. Have fun!
Kristin The Howerton Family
Alison at A Little Creative License
Bethany at Graham Cracker Crumbs
Lindsey at Imperfect
Lori at Morning Glories and Moonflowers
Amy at Life in Pink Hi-Tops