1. We had a huge, very special, very momentous weekend. More on that to come.
2. My friends and I are going through Jen Hatmaker's book Seven (which I bought last June and was too scared to even open it) and survived the first chapter. The food chapter. So far I haven't stabbed anyone, so that is a good thing. Might have to do with the fact that I chose coffee over broccoli on my list of seven foods. Also- don't post you list anywhere or else the nutrition police will come out and get you. This week? Clothing.
3. Not on my list? Chocolate. Or cookie dough. That was dumb. Especially when I had to make six dozen Lazy Cookies for the school bake sale. Torture.
4. To expose more of my nerdiness, I also love Star Trek, grew up watching episodes with my dad, and and LOVED the new one. I might have even cried. Did I cry in Les Mis? No. Gatsby? Nope. Star Trek? Totally. Also love JJ Abrams who still needs to heed my advice of casting Riggins as Han Solo.
this print. Plus, it is from Sevenly, and $7 from each purchase goes to the week's cause.
donated her hair four years ago, and has been excited for the next time that she would be able to again. Friday was that day where she gave up ten inches to Children With Hair Loss. I love her. I love her heart. Just don't tell me how much older her haircut makes her look. I KNOW.
Mom*Tog where we are raffling away a swag bag full of awesome, to benefit the tornado relief work in Oklahoma.
10. Want another way to help those in Oklahoma? All proceeds from this printable through the end of the month will be donated to the Oklahoma chapter of The Red Cross.
Orchard: Africa. She enters her senior year at Biola in the fall and is choosing to spend her summer serving, learning, and growing. I am so proud of her, and very excited to see how God works through her while she is away. She is sooo close to her fundraising goal, and I wanted to do what little I could to help. Psalm 46:10 is her favorite verse, and it is so fitting for this season and journey in her life. All proceeds from this printable will benefit the work of Orchard: Africa until the end of the month.