It's a good day.
I woke up to rain and coffee
(I should really live in Seattle)
and it is super fantastic
The brilliance behind Daisy's and Dots.
Festive, fun and functional.
Think of the things you could put inside.
Imagine the look on your guest's faces when the find $100 bills inside.
Oops. That is just the imaginary party I hope to get invited to.
My imaginary party would have bunting.
Happy cheery bunting.
Flapping in the breeze bunting.
Bunting that lets the world know
"this is the best party ever!"
Bunting that would say something cute.
Bunting that can be yours.
For your party.
That you will invite me to.
The party where I will walk out the door with
a paper cake filled with $100 dollar bills.
(Sorry for the crazy brain.
Lots of coffee today.
Not much sleep.
Pretty standard, really.)
So, how can you win your choice of super awesome bunting?
Lots and lots of ways.
(Remember, leave a different comment for each entry.)
1. Visit her shop. Come back and tell me your favorite happy thing.
2. Make a super happy purchase from her shop.
3. Visit her blog. Leave her some comment love.
4. Follow her on Twitter.
5. Tweet about the giveaway.
6. Follow her blog.
7. Blog about the giveaway (paste the link into your comment).
8. Facebook it to your super cool friends.
9. Follow my blog.
10. Follow me on Twitter.
11. Bring me a cupcake from Sprinkles.
12. Bring me a venti iced nonfat latte from Starbucks.
Entries will close at noon Pacific time on
Monday, June 1st.
Go have a party.