Meg and Heather teamed up to make the most cheerful, darling recipe cards and coordinating printable, to help raise money to send Pam and her family back to Liberia. So amazing.
Perfect too, since when you make the cheesecake, everyone who has a bite will ask you for the recipe. You can have the cards on hand, share Pam's story, and invite your people to pray for the Buller's ministry across the ocean. Visit Meg's shop here.
2. Soccer. All day errrrrrday. I know this is normal. I know lots of people have way crazier schedules than we do. But it just seems like too much. It was a summer of late dinners and loose bedtimes. Sunset watching and burrito eating at the beach. Lazy mornings. Swimming all day. PB&J picnics on the lawn. Now it is hair brushing, uniform washing, homework rushing, early dinners, and our family not all together each night. Does it get easier? Or is this how it is forever and ever and ever if you have kids in sports? Because it seems harder than it should be.
Samoa Truffles. Elizabeth brought them to Bev's Pinterest Party and OH MY is all I have to say. OH MY.
5. This. Too much. When Grover calls him David. My heart...
7. So I guess Fall is here. Or the PSL is at least. Read this. Because YES.
8. The new Pioneer Woman cookbook comes out next month. Time to start planning another potluck. Also, the Dr. Pepper Pork might get us through a crock pot filled soccer season.
9. Last month was CuppaKim's mug swap and I hit the jackpot.
Leslie was my partner and spoiled me rotten.
She also lovingly doodled all of my least favorite things, which makes her my most favorite. I mean...
I sent treats Natalie's way and am smitten by the lens through which she views her life. So much of this suburban girl, with fake grass in our backyard, longs for nature and wildness and gardening and quiet. Sigh.
Natalie, want to trade houses for like ever?
Mug from World market. Knit cozy from my friend Lena who uses her shop to raise funds for forever homes in South Africa
10. This month Emmy hosted a hoop swap to help raise funds for their adoption. Genius I say. She paired me up with her BFF and I might have treat her to Nordstrom Cafe for that hookup.
Little things like these swaps connect people in such small and beautiful ways.
I am looking forward to the garland exchange next. Garlands are my love language. I mean right underneath jalapeno Cheetos, obviously.
11. Speaking of Emmy, the Blakely fundraiser print is still available through the weekend. I need to put my shop on vacation mode for a while, so grab it while you can. There are also a few more Hello Postcard sets left and they are going fast.